The Paraplanning Team, consists of six assistant financial planners, who are responsible for the majority of the fund research and preparation of recommendation reports.
- Helen Robbins- Paraplanner to Miles Hendy
- Miranda Wood- Paraplanner to Michelle Lewis & Simon Porter
- Sara Lloyd- Associate / Paraplanner to Mark Fletcher
- Sarah Biro- Paraplanner to Jim Collier
- Sher Prenderville- Paraplanner to Alan Loomes
- Tracey Butler- Paraplanner to Chris McGonigle
There is a wide breadth of technical qualifications within the team and each have specific areas of expertise, ranging from investments, pensions, structured products, long term care and inheritance tax planning. By pooling expertise in this way we ensure that all considerations are taken into account and that recommendations are prepared consistently and concisely.
Although Paraplanners are dedicated to an individual adviser, providing a personal service to their clients, it is important that they also work together as a team to ensure work goals are achieved each day and our clients' needs and expectations are met.