We are a small local business, not a remote faceless call centre, and we focus on our clients with a service you won’t find from big organisations. We use state of the art sourcing systems to find the best deal for you.
Speak to us about the government’s new help to buy schemes. We can also assist with those who have little or no deposit but have family willing to assist.
We can help you if you are:
- Re-mortgaging your home – maybe your fixed rate has come to an end or maybe you want to improve your home
- Moving home – moving up, moving down, second homes; we can help
- A first time buyer – special deals available from most lenders
- Thinking of a Buy to let mortgage – new and remortgage deals
- Have a Buy to let portfolio – deals for experienced landlords
- Thinking about a Commercial mortgages or secured and unsecured loans – we can also assist
Our service is based on listening to our clients’ needs and recommending complete solutions that meet those needs in an expedient and cost effective manner. This includes competitive solutions for peripheral needs like legal services, property surveying and insurances when required.
Our expert advice is simple, fast, and hassle-free
- We search the whole market for you
- We process and manage your mortgage application online and keep you updated regularly
- Face to face (locally) or telephone service – the choice is yours
Our clients come to us because they have used us before or have been recommended by existing clients or their accountant or solicitor. We strive to be the best, not the biggest.
Fraser Heath Mortgage Services Ltd is an appointed representative of Fraser Heath Financial Management Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Fraser Heath Mortgage Services Ltd is registered under reference 544564. The FCA do not regulate some forms of mortgages.
The guidance and advice contained in this website is subject to UK regulatory regime and is therefore restricted to consumers based in the UK.
There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The precise amount will depend upon your circumstances but we estimate it will be £250 per mortgage account.
You should be aware that your home may be repossessed, if you are unable to maintain the payments on any loan secured on it. It is also a criminal offence to make a declaration when applying for a loan if you know, or have reason to believe that the declaration may be untrue.