The specific planning areas where we can help after the divorce include:
- Advising on implementing any pension credits awarded to you in a manner that is appropriate for your risk profile, using efficient administrative support to ensure deadlines are met.
- Helping to explain the implications where there is a discrepancy between cash equivalent transfer value of a final salary scheme and the pension income that can be expected from it.
- Helping with tax and retirement planning post divorce.
- Arranging for protection against the risk of the settlement payments stopping in the event of death of your ex-spouse.
- Helping you address any future need for loans.
- Projecting your cash-flow post divorce and comment on the impact of catastrophes on future cash-flow.
- Helping you draw up a new Will.